Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"@Scrabbleman":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4954296#post_4954296
I was livid when I read the article. I went full retarded.

Do these assholes not know WHY muslims don't like pictures of Muhammad? _To prevent idolatry, you fucks!_ If one was to see a depicted single feature, a single image or a meme to Muhammad, one would risk you associating THAT certain image to him, thus potentially leading one astray.

It isn
't in our capacity to judge a non-muslims who draws a picture of him, especially if said pictures were neutral, and especially IN SOMEONE ELSE'S COUNTRY! When a muslim lives under a foreign country they're signing a covenant with said country and in accordance to Sharia, they must follow the civil and criminal laws!

To think, we live in a moment in time where "drawing Muhammad" is a known HEALTH RISK... _holy fucking shit._ There was a time in islamic cities where ppl would make images of Muhammad out of LOVE for him and at worst they would get scolded and their works unpublished. Now it's a health risk--this is stupid.
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever