Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

"[@Scrabbleman":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4954296#post_4954296
)  
I was livid when I read the article. I went full retarded.

Do
these assholes not know WHY muslims don't like pictures of Muhammad? _To prevent idolatry, you fucks!_

If one was to see a depicted single feature, a single image or a meme to Muhammad, one would risk you associating THAT certain image to him, thus potentially leading one astray.

It isn
't in our capacity to judge a non-muslims who draws a picture of him, especially if said pictures were neutral, and especially IN SOMEONE ELSE'S COUNTRY! When a muslim lives under a foreign country they're signing a covenant with said country and in accordance to Sharia, they must follow the civil and criminal laws!

To think, we live in a moment in time where "drawing Muhammad" is a known HEALTH RISK... _*holy fucking shit._* There was a time in islamic cities where ppl would make images of Muhammad out of LOVE for him and at worst they would get scolded and their works unpublished. Now it's a health risk--this is stupid.
Reason: Edited for brevity, make it less ranty.
Edited by tehwatever