Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zincy in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"[@MagpulPony":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4937952#post_4937952

)

Because paper doesn't mean shit really.

I vote dem, I've helped dems, I'm on their mailing lists but I'm technically registered as a libertarian technocrat.

I view people based on what actions they've made. He has never, in all his years, supported liberal actions until literally 2 years ago. He is so much the definition of a DINO.

If I registered as a Republican tomorrow, would it make me one or would you rightly say I was being disingenuous? I will put money on Bloomy registering red after another 8 years of a dem in office.

And yes, surprise to many here, I am actually registered as libertarian.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
"@MagpulPony":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4937952#post_4937952

Because paper doesn't mean shit really.

I vote dem, I've helped dems, I'm on their mailing lists but I'm technically registered as a libertarian technocrat.

I view people based on what actions they've made. He has never, in all his years, supported liberal actions until literally 2 years ago. He is so much the definition of a DINO.

If I registered as a Republican tomorrow, would it make me one or would you rightly say I was being disingenuous? I will put money on Bloomy registering red after another 8 years of a dem in office.
No reason given
Edited by Zincy