Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #4146 in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Background Pony #4146
"[@Violet Rose in The Rain":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932364#post_4932364
)  
This is once again one of those things where your "history" is less than four years old and incredibly selective, lol. Do you want a reading list?

"

[
@Latecomer":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932365#post_4932365
)  
Yes, that is exactly what it means. I'm confused by your certainty, because you didn't even know about this manifesto until we pointed it out to you. You haven't even had _*time_* to read the books they're referencing, and you certainly don't have the inclination if you've manged to get this far without learning anything about "critical theory".

Is your reasoning simply that BLM is good, people who don't like it are the baddies, and thus any criticisms we have must be wrong?
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #4146
Background Pony #4146
"@Violet Rose in The Rain":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932364#post_4932364
This is once again one of those things where your "history" is less than four years old and incredibly selective, lol. Do you want a reading list?

"@Latecomer":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932365#post_4932365
Yes, that is exactly what it means. I'm confused by your certainty, because you didn't even know about this manifesto until we pointed it out to you. You haven't even had _time_ to read the books they're referencing, and you certainly don't have the inclination.
Is your reasoning simply that BLM is good, people who don't like it are the baddies, and thus any criticisms we have must be wrong?
No reason given
Background Pony #4146
"@Violet Rose in The Rain":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932364#post_4932364

"@Latecomer":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4932365#post_4932365
Yes, that is exactly what it means. I'm confused by your certainty, because you didn't even know about this manifesto until we pointed it out to you.
No reason given