Viewing last 25 versions of post by Zintenka in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Zintenka
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Improve and Discover!
"[@silbasa":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4898678#post_4898678
[bq]
)  

>
The best thing first before any abortion would be better sexual education. Make kids understand how it all work and thereby reduce abortions that way.[/bq]

But its interesting that you bring up sexual education, Progressives like myself support Sex Ed whereas Republicans tend to n'ot support Sex Ed... well your Politicans. Its pretty bipartisan among the "Common Folk" like me and you. [The states with the highest rates of teenage pregnancies also happen to be Southern States which are conservative states.":](https://www.hhs.gov/ash/oah/adolescent-development/reproductive-health-and-teen-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-and-childbearing/trends/index.html

)

Of those states, only a few of them mandate some form of HIV and/or Sex Education.

Of the states with the highest abortion rates, states with legal abortions trend the highest including my state New York which is expected since abortion is... well legal. Unexpectedly however, Florida has one of the highest abortion rates as well.

So really and truly, red states are clearly doing something wrong.
No reason given
Edited by Zintenka