Viewing last 25 versions of post by MethidMan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

"[@Metro_Offset":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4898471#post_4898471
)  
You want those babies to be born, you better fuckin' support the idea of having certain programs and safety nets to care for them when they're born.

...But you don't. And that's the problem.

And no, just putting them up for adoption isn't always gonna be an option; of the ones who get put up for adoption even with abortion, only some of them end up in loving families. The rest just end up in orphanages. Just imagine if abortion was outlawed and every single unwanted pregnancy was put up for adoption after birth... There'd just be too many unwanted children living a life of suffering in this sick, cruel world.

Orphanages already suck in this timeline; I do not want to imagine how much worse they'd be in an anti-abortion timeline where they'd be overwhelmed.

When you really think about it, abortion is more like an act of mercy rather than murder.
No reason given
Edited by MethidMan