Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@Violet Rose in The Rain":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897630#post_4897630

)

Typical leftists would enjoy She-Ra, but not devotees of Stalin or North Korea.

I meant that if America were ruled by a Stalinist or North Korean leftist (like the ones with hammers and sickles on Twitter), it might even ban shows like She-Ra over them seeming like "capitalist", just like North Korea banning K-dramas. American leftists would instead permit the shows to continue.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"@Violet Rose in The Rain":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897630#post_4897630

Typical leftists would enjoy She-Ra, but not devotees of Stalin or North Korea.

I meant that if America were ruled by a Stalinist or North Korean leftist (like the ones with hammers and sickles), it might even ban shows like She-Ra over them seeming like "capitalist", just like North Korea banning K-dramas. American leftists would instead permit the shows to continue.
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR