Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Violet Rose in The Rain":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897664#post_4897664

)

![full](https://media.makeameme.org/created/THIS-GUY-RIGHT.jpg!

)

The way I usually handle questions like that, is I ask myself, if I have to ask if it might break a rule, then why do I still want to do it?

Like, if you start a joke with "This might be racist, but ..." just stop.

So if you think, "This might break Rule #0, but ..." then please don't. Find a different way to say it, or maybe just ignore it.

Because ignoring other people's shit is really the only way I think that we're going to make it through the USA elections.

"

[
@Hollowfox Jaeger":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897675#post_4897675
)  
If an app datamines it's users, then fuck the app.

If someone recreates the app in a way that doesn't datamine it's users, ok, that's fine.

But the argument now isn't that it's datamining it's users, it's WHO is doing the datamining is going to.

If you think it's better for MicroSoft to datamine you than China, then ... woof. Good luck with that.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"@Violet Rose in The Rain":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897664#post_4897664

!https://media.makeameme.org/created/THIS-GUY-RIGHT.jpg!

The way I usually handle questions like that, is I ask myself, if I have to ask if it might break a rule, then why do I still want to do it?

Like, if you start a joke with "This might be racist, but ..." just stop.

So if you think, "This might break Rule #0, but ..." then please don't. Find a different way to say it, or maybe just ignore it.

Because ignoring other people's shit is really the only way I think that we're going to make it through the USA elections.

"@Hollowfox Jaeger":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4897675#post_4897675
If an app datamines it's users, then fuck the app.

If someone recreates the app in a way that doesn't datamine it's users, ok, that's fine.

But the argument now isn't that it's datamining it's users, it's WHO the datamining is going to.

If you think it's better for MicroSoft to datamine you than China, then ... woof. Good luck with that.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves