Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ereiam in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ereiam
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
"@Dustcan":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4840545#post_4840545
Like I said "five months ago":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4685278#post_4685278.

A treaty regarding the new relationship between EU and UK is supposed to be drafted by October 31st, so they can ratify it before the end of the year, but negociations are still desperately stalling. The only thing that's sure is that London won't ask for the transition period to be extended beyond that.

Meanwhile, the UK has already signed twenty trade agreements with other countries (and is still discussing twenty morthers) and published its new global tariff regulations (which would also apply to the EU once the transition period is over in absence of any other agreement).

Still, the current uncertainty doesn't bode well for the British economy...
No reason given
Edited by Ereiam