Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Background Pony #A63C":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4703287#post_4703287
)  
all elections speeches are promises in the wind. the only one you can trust not to fuck you up once elected so far remains Trump and Vermin Supreme

Trump because you know him.

Vermin Supreme cause he's got nothing to lose.

But do it guys, go vote for the guy who promises you his utopia, I really hope it works this time and I'll rethink completely my political views!

Just like if a scientific manages to prove with evidence, with verification, peer review and experimental models, particle accelerators, new technologies, that the Earth, planets and the visible universe are flat because there are dimensions we can not perceive or comprehend beyond us, hence creating a bias that the earth could be spherical yes, I will accept that. Everyone will take a seat, and say "Good job. Respect."

Flat Earthers not even getting what GR is will be like «Told you we were right! It's flat» just like an atheist who never understand Darwin will proudly wear a monkey>chimp>man meme chinese t-shirt that says "SIENCE WINS!"

Political theories need to be proven, but it's like an experiment, you must repeat it several times, maybe one time it will work, but at which cost.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

"@Background Pony #A63C":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4703287#post_4703287
all elections speeches are promises in the wind. the only one you can trust not to fuck you up once elected so far remains Trump and Vermin Supreme

But do it guys, go vote for the guy who promises you his utopia, I really hope it works this time and I'll rethink completely my political views!

Just like if a scientific manages to prove with evidence, with verification, peer review and experimental models, particle accelerators, new technologies, that the Earth, planets and the visible universe are flat because there are dimensions we can not perceive or comprehend beyond us, hence creating a bias that the earth could be spherical yes, I will accept that. Everyone will take a seat, and say "Good job. Respect."

Flat Earthers not even getting what GR is will be like «Told you we were right! It's flat» just like an atheist who never understand Darwin will proudly wear a monkey>chimp>man meme chinese t-shirt that says "SIENCE WINS!"
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu

"@Background Pony #A63C":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4703287#post_4703287

No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu

Just like if a scientific manages to prove with evidence, with verification, peer review and experimental models, particle accelerators, new technologies, that the Earth, planets and the visible universe are flat because there are dimensions we can not perceive or comprehend beyond us, hence creating a bias that the earth could be spherical yes, I will accept that. Everyone will.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu