Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amethyst_Crystal in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Amethyst_Crystal
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
"[@Background Human":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702747#post_4702747
"
)  
[
@Dustcan":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702757#post_4702757

)

You're both right. There are too many uneducated/easily-distractfooled voters, who are of course encouraged to be like that within this fucked up corrupt barely-even-a-democracy, and the DNC are a bunch of elitist fuckers whose differences with the Republican elitists is sometimes simply a question of presentation, not beliefs.

At this point it might be just as important to rally around Sanders to stop this evil scum bloomberg than for any other reason, but I will absolutely vote for the others who are ACTUALLY out there campaigning if they manage to pull ahead later. 'vote blue no matter who', EXCEPT Trump 2.0. aka bloomberg...

and no, he's not better just because he won't be loudly making an evil fool of himself live on tv. Trying to shut our eyes away from the greed and cold heartlessness of billionaires will only make it worse.
No reason given
Edited by Amethyst_Crystal
Amethyst_Crystal
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
"@Background Human":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702747#post_4702747
"@Dustcan":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702757#post_4702757

You're both right. There are too many uneducated/easily-distracted voters, who are of course encouraged to be like that within this fucked up corrupt barely-even-a-democracy, and the DNC are a bunch of elitist fuckers whose differences with the Republican elitists is sometimes simply a question of presentation, not beliefs.

At this point it might be just as important to rally around Sanders to stop this evil scum bloomberg than for any other reason, but I will absolutely vote for the others who are ACTUALLY out there campaigning if they manage to pull ahead later. 'vote blue no matter who', EXCEPT Trump 2.0. aka bloomberg...

and no, it's he's not better just because he won't be loudly making an evil fool of himself live on tv. Trying to shut our eyes away from the greed and cold heartlessness of billionaires will only make it worse.
No reason given
Amethyst_Crystal

Goth Hippie Nerd Pony
"@Background Human":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702747#post_4702747
"@Dustcan":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4702757#post_4702757

You're both right. There are too many uneducated/easily-distracted voters, who are of course encouraged to be like that within this fucked up corrupt barely-even-a-democracy, and the DNC are a bunch of elitist fuckers whose differences with the Republican elitists is sometimes simply a question of presentation, not beliefs.

and no, it's he's not better just because he won't be loudly making an evil fool of himself live on tv. tTrying to shut our eyes away from the greed and cold heartlessness of billionaires will only make it worse.
No reason given