Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Latecomer":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700710#post_4700710
)  
This is why trade exist, and that's commerce, with the laws of supply and demand. it's capitalism, if a country have the resource, the government allows you to exploit it and get something in return. You want 3000 acres to implant your factory? Pay taxes, bring employment, pay your employees and our economy will start! We will have healthcare, energy, communications, a higher and higher level of life, security, books, education. Why is it not happening like that?

Because the governments are corrupted there and don't care about benefits for their people. It's not the fault of capitalism but the absence of any form of economy that's a problem. And that's up to these countries to remove that, and aspire to start their own economy instead of living at the mercy of NGOs and chinese corporations coming to exploit their resources. This is already a thing.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu