Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Background Pony #A63C":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700645#post_4700645
)  
This. Capitalism or free market is the very reason why this site exists to begin with. Industrial revolution, technological progress, freedom of speech, freedom of expression.

"

[
@byte[]":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700643#post_4700643
)  
I can make also the same kind of stats with people who died of eating meat or drinking water. Look at all the people water have killed!

You are not on a critical analysis, not a pragmatic approach, only search an opinion and articles that suits your views.

Without capitalism or I'd rather say, economy as we know, i recall you that medicine or science, also, would not be what it is today. Governments would rather spend a bit on research but balanced with other budgets, and if a project is too expensive? Let's give up. Why sending people into space? Why developing particle accelerators? Why spending efforts on searching new vaccines or improving life... Let's keep with the basic needs!

Free economy allows people to do what they want. Some join the army, become cops, some become artists, workers, programmers or doctors. And it works pretty well so far.

[@Violet Rose in The Rain](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4700648#post_4700648)  
The zetetic minute~  
can you support this claim with verifiable facts that capitalism causes these deaths, and instead not the absence of economy at all, of any form.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu