Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sectioned in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"[@Dustcan":](/generals/tartarus/post/4230931#post_4230931
[bq]
)  

>
So people who got it likes it more than people who paid for theirs and therefore would probably defend their purchase because of a sunk cost fallacy.[/bq]

Are you actually suggesting there's no difference in the quality of coverage between private insurance and government subsidized healthcare? Because that's flat out wrong. I've used both systems, I know the difference. I have experienced it, FIRST HAND. And let me tell you, the difference is NIGHT and DAY.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned
Sectioned
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

🔥🗡🍩🚀⏰💃🔦👍
"@Dustcan":/generals/tartarus/post/4230931#post_4230931
[bq]So people who got it likes it more than people who paid for theirs and therefore would probably defend their purchase because of a sunk cost fallacy.[/bq]
Are you actually suggesting there's no difference in the quality of coverage between private insurance and government subsidized healthcare? Because that's flat out wrong. I've used both systems, I know the difference.
No reason given
Edited by Sectioned