Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@Background Pony #5B89":](/generals/tartarus/post/3439646#post_3439646
)  
thanks for your post, now let's analyze the sources.

-The New York Times, owned by AOL Time Warner, the main corporation has been against Net Neutrality and will shill to kick Net Neutrality.

-NBC and the Washington Post are a part of the group NBC/Comcast/Universal, who also are known to fight Net Neutrality.

You know, I already exposed this shit years ago on 4chan /g/ when the first time it was Obama who was blamed for threatening Net Neutrality and we traced the same shit, who owns who. AT&T with Viacom. Cox and the multitude of local newspapers and sites. Microsoft on NBC. Rupert Murdoch, etc.

now think a bit. don't go on CNN, Slate, Facebook and think by yourself. What these companies, who literally owns the internet, its infrastructure and sadly, have an influence on its content, through Google, Bing, Amazon, Yahoo, Apple, what kind of point would they lose at changing anything that could make them lose customers to the concurrent company?

All of this is a spook.

I wonder if there's a word in English to explain this kind of situation, like a guy who wants to fuck you is telling you "Attention! you will be fucked, watch for your ass!"

![full](http://s2.dmcdn.net/HQT0f.jpg!
)  
Wendesday November 22. When Jeb Bush will be elected in 2025, and will place someone at the FCC, we'll have the same discourse, how the media companies and the news will react despite most sites and social media ARE owned by the same companies.

massive spoilers: in the end, as every time, it's submitted to a vote, which usually ends into a complete favor of the net neutrality.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"@Background Pony #5B89":/generals/tartarus/post/3439646#post_3439646
thanks for your post, now let's analyze the sources.
-The New York Times, owned by AOL Time Warner, the main corporation has been against Net Neutrality and will shill to kick Net Neutrality.
-NBC and the Washington Post are a part of the group NBC/Comcast/Universal, who also are known to fight Net Neutrality.

You know, I already exposed this shit years ago on 4chan /g/ when the first time it was Obama who was blamed for threatening Net Neutrality and we traced the same shit, who owns who. AT&T with Viacom. Cox and the multitude of local newspapers and sites. Microsoft on NBC. Rupert Murdoch, etc.

now think a bit. don't go on CNN, Slate, Facebook and think by yourself. What these companies, who literally owns the internet, its infrastructure and sadly, have an influence on its content, through Google, Bing, Amazon, Yahoo, Apple, what kind of point would they lose at changing anything that could make them lose customers to the concurrent company?

All of this is a spook.

I wonder if there's a word in English to explain this kind of situation, like a guy who wants to fuck you is telling you "Attention! you will be fucked, watch for your ass!"

!http://s2.dmcdn.net/HQT0f.jpg!
Wendesday November 22. When Jeb Bush will be elected in 2025, and will place someone at the FCC, we'll have the same discourse, how the media companies and the news will react despite most sites and social media ARE owned by the same companies.

No reason given
Edited by Patachu