Viewing last 25 versions of post by Patachu in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Patachu
Patachu - For Patreon supporters
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag

"[@angrybrony":](/generals/tartarus/post/3439446#post_3439446
)  
the same thing normally. people will move to the company that has the best offer for internet bandwidth and cost.

and the other company will have to adapt and propose an offer like it always existed.

unles the dumb, and trust me they are the majority, the dumb fucks will fall for an ad like "wow only 9,99/month for Netflix!" but hey on Netschmuck it's onmy 5,99/mo ( with limited bandwith past a few gigabytes please read outr terms of services good goyim)

what? it's the true. people are dumb. they buy a new iphone every year. they spend their time and welfare on games. they actually pay for netflix and would pay for youtube or shit just like they pay for shitty DLC. they are so submissive to get fucked they even buy shit like Alexa and GoogleHome, in addition of a smartphone to be spied, and think less.

this is not Trump the problem. this is the dumbed down consumers who don't think. they get what they deserve, and you should have no mercy for these people, they will move on and still enjoy watching CNN, Slate, Fox News or the HuffingtonPost as the only source of information. oscillating between Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter.

"

[
@Fluttershy Studios":](/generals/tartarus/post/3439469#post_3439469
)  
Yes, it's the consumers who built this. Again, the 3/4 of the population would not understand a word about this conversation. and yes, people can be duped and that's the problem. Idiocracy is coming closer than you think.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

"@angrybrony":/generals/tartarus/post/3439446#post_3439446
the same thing normally. people will move to the company that has the best offer for internet bandwidth and cost.
and the other company will have to adapt and propose an offer like it always existed.

unles the dumb, and trust me they are the majority, the dumb fucks will fall for an ad like "wow only 9,99/month for Netflix!" but hey on Netschmuck it's onmy 5,99/mo ( with limited bandwith past a few gigabytes please read outr terms of services good goyim)

what? it's the true. people are dumb. they buy a new iphone every year. they spend their time and welfare on games. they actually pay for netflix and would pay for youtube or shit just like they pay for shitty DLC. they are so submissive to get fucked they even buy shit like Alexa and GoogleHome, in addition of a smartphone to be spied, and think less.

this is not Trump the problem. this is the dumbed down consumers who don't think. they get what they deserve, and you should have no mercy for these people, they will move on and still enjoy watching CNN, Slate, Fox News or the HuffingtonPost as the only source of information. oscillating between Tumblr/Facebook/Twitter.

"@Fluttershy Studios":/generals/tartarus/post/3439469#post_3439469
Yes, it's the consumers who built this. Again, the 3/4 of the population would not understand a word about this conversation.
No reason given
Edited by Patachu
Patachu

"@angrybrony":/generals/tartarus/post/3439446#post_3439446

No reason given
Edited by Patachu