Viewing last 25 versions of post by RadioDemon in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Wallet After Summer Sale -

So many orphans~Alastor
"[@KingKek42":](/generals/tartarus/post/3263374#post_3263374
)  
Let me put this as bluntly as I can for you. People don't like being castigated and alienated for their beliefs and race. Being called deplorables by CLINTON was a considerably bad decision for her to make. It effectively alienated any chance of swaying people that she could have gotten by trying to show what she was going to do once in office and convince them that Trump was the wrong choice. Instead she insulted them. I am not a victim but I understand how humanspeople operate when they are castigated and demeaned enough to go against what you want just to spite you.
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
"@KingKek42":/generals/tartarus/post/3263374#post_3263374
Let me put this as bluntly as I can for you. People don't like being castigated and alienated for their beliefs and race. Being called deplorables by CLINTON was a considerably bad decision for her to make. It effectively alienated any chance of swaying people that she could have gotten by trying to show what she was going to do once in office and convince them that Trump was the wrong choice. Instead she insulted them. I am not a victim but I understand how humans operate when they are castigated and demeaned enough to go against what you want just to spite you.
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
"@KingKek42":/generals/tartarus/post/3263374#post_3263374
Let me put this as bluntly as I can for you. People don't like being castigated and alienated for their beliefs and race. Being called deplorables by CLINTON was a considerably bad decision to make. It effectively alienated any chance of swaying people that she could have gotten by trying to show what she was going to do once in office and convince them that Trump was the wrong choice. Instead she insulted them. I am not a victim but I understand how humans operate when they are castigated and demeaned enough to go against what you want just to spite you.
No reason given
Edited by RadioDemon