Viewing last 25 versions of post by neutralgrey in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

"[@byte[]":](/generals/tartarus/post/3201857#post_3201857
)  
I'm more worried about their stance on the news. Yeah our media has a problem but it's still a source of information for people. And I bet those same people that bitch about how biased the news is listen to Fox News regularly
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey
neutralgrey
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -

"@byte[]":/generals/tartarus/post/3201857#post_3201857
I'm more worried about their stance on the news. If thYeah Repoublicanr establishmentdia had its way though evepry caoblem news obutlet int's stheill USa wsould brce aof right wing prfoprmagationda foutletr likpe Fox Nplews.
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey
neutralgrey
Silver Bit -

"@byte[]":/generals/tartarus/post/3201857#post_3201857
I'm more worried about their stance on the news. If the Republican establishment had its way though every cable news outlet in the US would be a right wing propaganda outlet like Fox News
No reason given
Edited by neutralgrey