Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@SleepySteve
I’m surprised that Sony still doesn’t have its own general-purpose streaming service. It’s the only MPA member studio that doesn’t. Disney has Disney+, Universal has Peacock, Paramount has Paramount+ (real original there, guys), Warner Bros. has Max (the name you’d love to touch), and Netflix has… hang on, let me think about this…
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
They don’t have a streamer because they know it’s not worth the investment if it takes years for it to turn a profit, if at all. Much more valuable to license out than hoard it all. That’s why Sony has those deals with Netflix and Disney-ABC Networks/Disney+/Hulu.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
That doesn’t look very small to me.
@Meanlucario
Might as well be. It used to be that almost everything was available for free with ads, but once Crunchyroll and Funimation merged, and Sony got their hands on the brand, they changed it so that anything added from Spring 2022 onward required a Premium subscription to be viewed.
They also lost the streaming rights to Bleach, so that’s another fuck-up on their end.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@SleepySteve
Hulu already had Bleach, but it seems like they negotiated for (and got) exclusive streaming rights to it when they renewed the license on the cusp of the Thousand Year Blood War anime coming out.
I had hoped that this meant the cropping on episodes 168-229 would’ve been fixed (especially since the Blu-Rays are now a thing), but I guess that’s asking too much of Disney.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Goku Black
I would, but the Blu-Rays are about $50 per set, and I’m not blowing that much money on something at once (unless its a PS5), especially when I’m more focused on my manga collection right now.
Maybe when I can find an actually good deal on it.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Darth Prime
That isn’t to say you CAN’T find any good deals on anime titles. I found the first Bleach Blu-ray set for $16 a week or so back, and I remember copping Seasons 1 and 2 of Haikyu for $7 each during a Right Stuf holiday sale. It’s just a matter of patience and looking at the right places.
Unless it’s an Aniplex title, in which case, you might as well suck it up and fork over the high amount of dough before it goes out of print.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
I like the feeling of wearing casual clothes while doing my cashier job during my day off because of some kind of emergency that makes me have to go to the store. It makes me feel like a superhero fighting in civilian outfit in a movie scene.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
So I’m on a Sailor Moon server, and we’re talking about how the villains don’t seem to do anything during the transformation sequences (supposedly time freezes around the Sailor Guardians while they’re changing forms) and I mention that it reminds me of that one cutscene from “The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass” (where Link does his “get an item” animation at one point in the story only for a character to swipe the item away instead of waiting for him to finish because he doesn’t have patience) and that particular post of mine got “banned”. No clarification why. It’s a game from 2007, get over it!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide