Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I hate that I can’t remember the name of a music video I want to watch. Something about magic (and I associate it with an Undertale song about the fight vs the king because I think they were made/cover by the same person).
Posted Report
phoenixacezero
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

“I am Shadow the Hedgehog, a research experiment gone deadly wrong. I’ve caused so much destruction, I should never have been created. This is who I am.”
“Hey! Don’t go there, YET.”
Alternate: My name shadow the hedgehog. I’m soldier. I work with a jewel thief bat and a robot.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@SleepySteve
California was nice to visit a few years ago, but I’d never want to live there. High prices for everything (especially real estate), huge amount of homeless people, the ongoing drought, overpopulation, wildfires burning millions of acres annually, earthquakes, crazy traffic, dumb hippy politics…
Posted Report
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
@kleptomage
Eh, LA is tame compared to where I live (Atlanta, which has immensely lax gun control thanks to the state it’s in). Problem is, LA is still a major gun market; you’ll find at least one gun store in every corner of greater LA.
California’s “draconian” gun restrictions are a complete joke compared to the UK.
But that’s for another thread….
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I should write a one-shot based on Turning Red with my OC meeting Mei and co. but it’ll be in a script style.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I love they irony of Batwoman, a character made just to show that Batman isn’t gay, was made gay in later years. Its hilarious.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@SleepySteve
Look at that Damage.
It’s Earthquake Damage. And it’s not even that high on earthquake. When you look at Earthquakes there are a couple major ones in California’s history mainly the 1989 and 1906.
89 cause it stoped the World Series.
and 06 it burned down most of SF.
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.

Apples and Pears
Here we have to deal with tornadoes, which have very eerie similarities with earthquakes: impossible to tell when and where they’ll hit, and huge damage and casualty potential.
Posted Report
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@SleepySteve
Like I said both of those Quakes are the famous ones. California does get Tornados too but it’s rare and it’s close to the Ocean too. So watch out of Tsunamis and Sharknados.
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Scene that I would use to introduce an original Fire Embalm class.
Lord: We don’t have the people to defend this area we would need at least two more or an…
Maid: ELEPHANT!
Lord: Yes, that would work but that would be much to convenient.
[Elephant noise!]
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide