Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I rented it on two occasions and an old friend of mine owned it. Never used an Action Replay at the time, though; had to rely on certain online cheat codes and my wits.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Dirty Bit
I feel bad for any kid at the age I was that’s having trouble in games today, they stopped making cheat devices for newer consoles (mainly because updates on them, like Nintendo DSi, disabled them). At least most of the retro games on Switch have a rewind feature now.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide