Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Mr.Myoozik
How is it I’m an adult but I still have an interest in cartoons and video games instead of, I dunno, motorcycles and politics like other adults? I don’t even have a driver’s license, I only walk, ride a bike or take the bus when I need to get to places.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Jade Kitsune
There’s nothing wrong with that. Being an adult doesn’t always mean that you have to be interested in the stereotypical things that adults likes, it’s just the stupid expectations of society. You’re not the only one who’s over the age of 18 and is interested in cartoons and video games, one big proof is the very website that you typed that with which was created BY adults that likes a cartoon for little girls. Hell, cartoons and video games themselves were created BY adults with active and childish imaginations and they get a lot of respect for it. There’s no golden rule which says that by the time you graduate high school, it means that you have to pick a favorite sports team, chug down beer or pick a political party, you’re in control of your own interests and what you like and anyone who says otherwise are fools.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
@Mr.Myoozik
As long as we’re talking cartoons for kids, my watchlist on Disney Junior includes “Firebuds”, “Spidey and his Amazing Friends”, “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery” and “Eureka!”.
Posted Report
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
Here you see a Himbo jock with his family of choice, his cousins, his Coach, and a Mob boss who happens to be his classmate.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide