Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

On a scale to 1-10 how christmassy would you rate my avatar?
It’s meant to be Jazz (cropped from an episode of MYM) going for a swim, with a candy cane and wearing reindeer antlers
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
NYAHAHAHAHAHA!
At long last, I have been liberated from my former self! I’ve finally gotten a taste of the wild side, and I love it! No more holding back, and no more Mr. Nice Penguin! From this day forward, I shall be the dominant one!
Still posting Ample Time though, because we all need a weekly dose of cute gay furry girls doing cute gay things.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
“Want to play hide and seek?”
“You know damn well I can’t go back to that game. I’ve gambled my life away, even having to sell my wife and children to feed the addiction. I will never play that damned game again.”
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
What a great blues band you have there. Sure would be a shame if it were to get hijacked by two feuding couples who air out their personal grievances in music, all while being perpetually on drugs.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
I have a question for you about Christmas Sleigh Rock. Is it possible when the time the song came out, that’s what rock music was like (or at least seen as)? I’m not as much of a music expert as you, so I’m seeing if my theory holds water.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@TheHappySpaceman
I have a question for you about Christmas Sleigh Rock. Is it possible when the time the song came out, that’s what rock music was like (or at least seen as)? I’m not as much of a music expert as you, so I’m seeing if my theory holds water.
Do you mean “Jingle Bell Rock” by Bobby Helms?
If so, then perhaps, but by that point there was already heavier and faster rock music. Chuck Berry and Little Richard had broken out, Elvis was in his early years, and even a song that “Jingle Bell Rock” references in its lyrics, “Rock Around the Clock” by Bill Haley and His Comets, was faster. Like, listen to this solo. This is early guitar shredding without any distortion.
So even in comparison to other rock music at the time, “Jingle Bell Rock” was weaksauce. It was more jazz or country than rock. And the fact that it was written (or at least co-written) by two ad men makes it feel even faker.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide