Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
While everyone else decries remakes, I take an easier route by simply… denying the remakes’ existences. When people complain about the live-action “Mulan” remake, I reply “…there was a remake? I thought only the 1998 animated film existed.”
Like how in “Glove & Boots” (RIP YouTube channel) “Top Ten Single Digit Numbers” and they did a section about three, Fafa brings up great trilogies like the original Star Wars, the “Blood and Ice Cream” trilogy, and of course the “Indiana Jones” trilogy. Mario (the puppet, not the plumber) points out that there was a fourth Indiana Jones but Fafa quickly shuts him up and tells him they stopped at three, there was never a fourth movie.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Ichaival
Used in the Genealogy of the Holy War and Thracia 776 fan translations. Some sources have erroneously claimed that “Ichaival” is the name of a bow owned by the Norse god Odin, but this is false. Ichaival is not a Norse word, and no myths ever mention such a bow. This false etymology has become widespread enough for the name to be used in other media, such as the video game Smite and the anime Symphogear. It may have become widespread through this edit on the Wikipedia article “List of mythological objects”.
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I just read a whole ten-tweet thread made by a guy who hates October and Halloween. People on that site really do get unreasonably upset about the dumbest stuff, don’t they?
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario
Best part is, the guy basically said that the people making fun of him for his take are childish losers with no friends who take October way too seriously. As if he didn’t make a ten-tweet thread about hating October.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I never mentioned my theory on the Dark Knight Joker. Personally, I think he was rich kid who snapped when he had to take responsibility for the first time and is now trying to justify his actions by trying to prove that everyone is an asshole like him.
@TheHappySpaceman
Self-awareness is a trait that sadly not everyone has. Doesn’t help when they aren’t willing to listen to others pointing out flaws in their views.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I remember when the internet required you to connect online via a landline, and you couldn’t stay on forever because someone needed the phone. Now thanks to today’s technology, you can have both!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide