Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
“We’ve lost every Smurfberry within a 50 mile radius, Farmer Smurf! How could this happen!?”
“We’re a medieval farming community with no access to modern pesticides who made the brilliant choice of subsisting on a single crop. Yeah, we’re all gonna starve.”
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I love how Batman is proof that the Joker’s “all it takes is one bad day” mentality is BS. Batman’s one bad day caused him to become a hero who saves lives to prevent anyone from experiencing the same pain he went through.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@Dirty Bit
I heard the movie adaptation wasn’t so good, though I haven’t watched or read either.
Well I haven’t seen the movie but I’ve seen enough from it to know the first half is a bunch of made up stuff that has nothing to with the actual stuff from the source material and has Bruce and Barbara fuck.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
How good is the Joker’s lawyer anyway? That mofo has canonically killed thousands in the comics and he still gets sent to asylum. Ignoring the obvious out of universe reasons, is there just not a threshold on how many people a guy can murder in Gotham before the court just puts them against a wall and fires? No police man can make make an “accident” happen, it’s just up to Bruce to one day snap and get the blame?
Unfair. Maybe Diana can do it. She kills people all the time.
Posted Report
Darth Prime
You are being deceived - Derpi Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Bronze Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Patron
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
>No police man can make make an “accident” happen,
Yeah that’s always on my mind why doesn’t some cop just kill him when he’s in cuffs even if it destroys their own life?
There’s a storyline where Gordon is shot by some guy who’s in witness protection but had a grudge against him and Bullock informs the mob on him.
But no cop in Gotham ever tries killing him when he’s in custody not a single one?
No only Magag can do that in Kingdom Come no normal person can do that.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Fun fact: Batman’s refusal to kill isn’t just a moral thing, it’s so writers don’t have to come up with a new villain every week.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Do they make crayons and color pencils for statues? Asking since that was the topic of a dream I had.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s called “one bad day” for a reason. When did I imply it had to be multiple days?
@♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
@Darth Prime
It’s because the writers don’t want to make new characters and want to one-up the last writer. As I said with Superman, don’t blame Superman or Batman for not killing them, blame the justice department for not putting them on death row for homicide of multiple levels.
@HorseShaman
This is one of the non-pony theme threads. There’s a Stupid Stuff thread for ponies if that’s what you prefer.
@Luca H.
They also want their heroes to be heroic, and refusing to kill is a pretty heroic trait.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide