Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Can someone explain how hornets and wasps are beneficial to nature? Because it seems to me, unlike the honey bee and bumble bee, they only exist to be huge jerks.
WaynePonePone
Fluttershy - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@4Town Fan
I have the same question for mosquitoes. At least hornets and wasps are kind of cool and scary, and like they just kill you outright. Mosquitoes are only designs to be lame, annoying, and make sleeping difficult. It’s like being being tormented and never allowed to die.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Isn’t anything that moves pollen even accidentally count as a pollinator, up to and including the wind?
@Meanlucario
Exactly what pests do they get rid of?
Is this like spiders, where we would only notice if they died out suddenly?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve been thinking about Bug Hell.
Wait, let me start over.
I can be quoted as saying somewhere that a quintessential ‘bug’ is a small thing with too many legs that can be perfectly happy trapped in a dark, damp hole where something tasty occasionally drops in.
And I rewatched a video about Returnal and Have No Mouth Must Scream where it’s posited that the ultimate expression of Eternal Punishment is being trapped with one’s own thoughts forever with nothing to bounce them off of.
And just now I realized this would be very ineffective on the kind of creature i described a bug as. Either because they have very little thought, or no concept of regret. No ambition to get out of the hole.
So what would be a fitting punishment for a bug? I’m thinking the total opposite. Never-ending stimulation. A constant barreling and winding through pains, pleasures and experiences that they cannot comprehend, and no time to settle or stew on any of them.
Maybe this is essentially the same thing and I’ve failed to truly grasp a way to make a bug miserable, but I’m sure the bugs don’t mind.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Any good replacements for to post Youtube content? With the For Kids plague shutting down comments, I think it would be good to post comments on sites like those.
I’m talking more about MLP videos or Cartoon content than anything else.
WaynePonePone
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Flutters Hitchy Glimglam
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
If it’s MLP. I think this is a pretty good place to post, but with everything else, the best I can think of is Vimeo. I don’t think many people comment on that site to begin with though. It’s so sad YouTube is so horrible but it has built itself into such a big platform that no one uses any other site.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide