Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dirty Bit
Ooh, KLK is definitely a good example. I’ve only seen one episode but it really feels like it should be a parody of anime fanservice, except there’s no punchline, so it ultimately just comes off as more fanservice.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario
Yeah. I don’t mind fanservice as long as it’s tastefully done. Unfortunately, a lot of anime just forces it in there, like shoves it in your face at any given opportunity. So I don’t see how KLK is any different apart from being somewhat self-aware.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
I don’t really care for that type of cheesecake in general, but I can accept it when it’s reasonable. Also, do you mean that it was self-aware because she was blushing at it? Asking since all I remember that could be consider that would be the blush and the female friend(?) also wanting to fuck her.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario
Fans have always tried to tell me that KLK is self-aware, and that makes it better than most anime fanservice, but to me winking and nudging while doing that sort of thing doesn’t make it better.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
It’s honestly worst, since they are indulging in the very thing they are trying to mock. It’s like that harem anime about the sister who’s the world’s best writer in one of Mother’s Basement’s Trash videos that mocks the tropes while still doing them.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Meanlucario
Or like movies that say, “Hey, doesn’t it suck when [insert movie trope here]?” and then later proceed to do the trope completely unironically. It’s not automatically clever nor does it mean you’re not doing the trope just because you say that.
That’s a big problem I had with the Chip ’n Dale movie, TBH.
@Autumn_Shy
True! It gets him pretty far, as it turns out.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@TheHappySpaceman
It’s cynicism at its finest, as well as insulting the audience’s intelligence to boot. Doesn’t help when these fans join the fray and defend the creators/corporation with lies and insane logic. I can at least respect creators being honest about the fanservice being there they also enjoy said fanservice.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide