Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Ask me anything!
For the next two hours, you guys can ask me any question that you want, and I’ll do my best to answer it in a timely fashion.
The only rule I have is that it can’t be related to politics (both because of site rules, and because I’d like to keep some semblence of my sanity). Otherwise, ask away!
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
I’m already starting to regret this.
But to answer that question, I just think anthro characters have potential for more varied and interesting designs compared to human characters.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
For all the years I’ve spent condemning them, I wonder if I should try drugs…
Oh, the air conditioner wasn’t suicidal; just blew a fuse (Literally) over being harshly reminded of being stuck on the wall. The clown was a dream XD
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Meanlucario
Yellow.
@Goku Black
I blame that on my upbringing. My folks were hellbent on keeping me from swearing when I was growing up. They did such a good job at it, that I rarely actually swear even as an adult.
I’ve slowly been dropping the censorship habit, but it does still pop up for f###, s##t, g##damn and c##k.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide