Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Or similarly, if it’s not got a lot of effort put into it, or the pacing is completely fucked, as is seemingly the case with the Shaman King reboot.
If we had a proper reboot, one that follows the darker parts of the manga and matches the timing, we could easily have at least a hundred episodes, rather than the fifty-odd the series actually has, possibly more if it goes for the true ending.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Pony #BE60
I’ve seen alot of stuff I’d call rushed.
In Street Sharks, there was an ongoing plotline about the titular characters finding their father. This point was completely dropped, as well as the main villain, in order to move the spotlight of the show to new characters. The last episode featured the former main villain being arrested, but otherwise everything was left hanging. That’s one example of rushed, they ran out of time, and didn’t have the time to dedicate the conclusion to what mattered to the actual story.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Is there a movie about a musical cult seeking hidden gold and a group of kids and their adult friend is also after it? Because I just dreamed of one.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Meanlucario
As someone pretty obsessed with what year someone lived and died, this one sticks out to me.
It always intrigues me about different people who lived together in the same generation and who would have been considered an elder when they were a child.
Like how Ben Franklin was a kid when Blackbeard was raiding South Carolina or how the elders in his youth were the old Puritan leaders that were in the Salem Witch Trials.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide