Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Saw video on train molestation / chikan in Japan and how it’s more frequent than you think–even IRL and not just in hentai / anime.
Me: notice how all the victims don’t wear hijab. therefore by logical fallacy, hijab protects women from chikan.
somebody should test this theory out.
Background Pony #F0B2
I finally figured out how to remove specific channels from being recommended to me on Twitch. Take that, Channel Awesome!
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
FUCK KFC
The first thing this reminded me of was the time where a twelve year-old kid’s science project apparently proved the ice they put in your drinks in fast food places is filthier than actual toilet water.
@Kazapsky
or if you search anything on YouTube, normally out of curiosity, and it starts recommending other, similar videos or channels in an amount that would make anyone think you’re obsessed.
Background Pony #F0B2
I’m gonna get my mom a personalized bracelet in the style of the “WWJD” bracelets, only the letters will be initialized as “What Would (Son’s name) Say?”, in order to encourage her to pay off her credit card debts instead of buying more stuff for me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide