Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Even in my dreams, the book came before the movies (or show in this case). This one was a high-school comedy that starts out in a fake commercial that included a nurse (who I think was played by his childhood female friend) with her son, the main character as the patient, and his older brother’s Whammy (yes, the same as Flurry Heart had in the ep where Twi had to look after her). The book ended with a doodle of the side and main characters on arching street lamps, with the MC and his female friend being in the background of the side-character’s chaos. There’s also was a scene in the real commercial involving the principle and a killer clown at a fishing location, which was parodying a commercial outside the show (same dream). Before it was a 90’s movie about kids and a police officer being framed for murder by changelings, and now this. Does my brain miss TV that much?
@Darth Prime
Would explain why he didn’t think to inform the others or even split up the information so that one member’s info getting stolen doesn’t cripple the entire team.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Being an artist on Twitter means praying desperately to the algorithm gods to favor your latest post, and then only receiving a total of two likes on it.
The★Rickmeister
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Stormlight Archivist📔
I frankly don’t know which is stranger, scrolling through my Tumblr dash and finding this,
Or it being followed (in the same post, no less!) by this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide