Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
On the corner of the street, I see a Romeo’s. Dropping them browns like my name is Antonio. Life was pretty tough; no name brand soda. Only bought them knockoffs. That was my mom’s coda.
Yeah. Could barely even afford some bottled water. I think my stepdad may be a pirate because he always be dropping them hard R’s.
When I was younger, life full of racists. Now that I’m older, back to the basics. Gotta start over. I have no choice. If I don’t do that, I have no voice.
Yeah. Gotta go back to the fucking basics. People say I’m the product of my environment, but I’m the one that fucking raised it.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Santa begins to scream
“What are you doing? W-We already did the Hulk bit, it’s not funny anymore.”
Screams more as he lights up
“What th-Is Scotty beaming you up!?”
More screaming and light until his eyes start glowing
“Oh… He’s vegan.”
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

“Dad, I’m my name is what, my name is who, my name is chika chika Slim Shady.”
“Hi, my name is what, my name is who, my name is chika chik Slim Shady, I’m Dad.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide