Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Graduating from college is no different from beating a video game: Paying lots of money for a hollow sense of accomplishment.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Background Human
Spongebob bet his soul that Krabs wouldn’t sell Spongebob’s soul to the Flying Dutchman for a couple of bucks, so the FD tells him to pick between Spongebob and all the money in FD’s pocket. Krabs answers that it depends on the amount, and he votes to take the money when he finds out the amount is 62¢.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario
Can’t get into it.
Some franchises i stay away from because it’s too long for me to start from square one, others because they seems way to complicated and not in the right areas. Digimon is the latter and the last piece of it i imbibed was from the ‘sleuth’ games, and the mission frankly horrified me.
not to say there’s never been digimon i liked.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN
Which mission? And to be fair, the World games are very complex, sometimes requiring you to look stuff up (and in the first game’s case, even the guides are wrong about most things).
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Meanlucario
The one where someone is tricking people into I guess what counts as organ harvesting, with people’s entire bodies as the organs. We find out its happening, fail momentarily to convince the guy that something is wrong, get mere seconds of him realizing his consciousness is stuck is the Net Space and his body beyond retrieval, and the game basically brushes it off and expects us to march on.
Disturbed me so hard, i barely remember the rest of the game up to that point.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN
Yeah, that was a very fucked up mission. And as people pointed out, the reason it’s so disturbing is how realistic it is. Just give humans the technology and they will do messed up things like that.
So you don’t remember that your body is data and that’s why you can literally jump into cyberspace?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN
While we’re talking about fucked up missions in Digimon, let me talk about Hacker’s Memory, the side story of Cyber Sleuth. I’ll argue that it has more “realistic” missions than Cyber Sleuth, but also it’s own sudden fucked up mission. In it, you are trying to figure out how suddenly an entire class is getting As overnight. Basically, they have tiny experimental computers installed onto them that lets the class nerd control them while they are goofing off on a server. The day after you discover and eavesdrop on them, he snaps, have the entire class (whose’ consciousness is trapped on the server he’s hosting) go to the roof of the school and jump. It’s revealed that you and your boss actually disabled his connection and wrote a program showing what they expected him to do while the actual bodies are motionless in the classroom. They’re alive, but need a lot of therapy.
I think these missions are in these games because the writers know that they are targeting an older audience, and are willing to write darker moments and stories.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide