Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario
Yes but how old are they?
OLD ENOUGH. Not 21, not 18, not 16. They’re old enough to be considered adults and imo that’s a good thing.
Why insist on an arbitrary number and project it on an anthro world with a different ruleset, when we can just say ‘they adult.’
Background Pony #E059
Our dog died last night.
The good news is that we already have 2 potential new dogs picked out. After we get back from our trip in a couple of weeks, we’re gonna try out the two dogs we picked out to see if they’re a good fit for us.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Meanlucario
Whatever, I just feel like the whole “fiction affects reality” crowd is more powerful than the fans who make lewds. And apparently aging up/doing timeskip AUs is apparently sexualization and this year fandoms have gone too soft thanks to sensitive teenagers. We can’t use the “it’s just fiction” excuse anymore.
In the words of Mikey Way, Teenagers scare the living shit out of me.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Hollowfox Jaeger
…I think you are listening to too many people who don’t know what they’re talking about. It’s much more likely for adults to be part of “purity culture” than teens. And most lewd sites don’t care about those people either way. Maybe it’s you who’s being overly sensitive and need to justify it using these extremes.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Hollowfox Jaeger
Next time you catch your 14yo cousin browsing thicc pokemon trainer girls r34, remind yourself that “its just fiction” and let him beat his meat.
He aint gonna turn out weird I promise you. Fiction cant do sh*t to real people.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Something I found out is that one of the more obscure details of vampires is that they’re compulsive counters, such that you can distract them by scattering small objects they’ll have to count.
Which may explain The Count in Sesame Street.
Wiimeiser
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@WyrmSpawN
The excuses people came up with to say why vampires exist but you don’t see them all because mosquitoes exist and people who were thought to be dead got buried alive…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide