Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
@Background Pony #789E  
Man, I blame his parents for being dogshit at raising him and turning him into the punchline that he is now, I feel like if he would’ve been raised differently and punished more strictly, things would’ve been much different now.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Mellow Rhythm  
Yeah and also looking at it the other way, the people who kept ridiculing and trolling him really didn’t help. Not to mention that it’s also his own fault for not getting any help and becoming obsessed with his Sonichu fantasies.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Background Pony #789E  
Interesting. I wonder how Christorians are going to document his life while he’s behind bars.  
I’ve always been fascinated by the internets interest in Chris. There are likely genuine historical figures whose actions left an actual, meaningful impact on the world whose lives are less well documented than his.
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Meanlucario  
There’s even a term for that where when you’re on the Internet, it apparently gives you the free reign to be a douche.

@Mellow Rhythm  
I didn’t know you were a Christorian, but either way, they weren’t saints either. Now we got to wonder what the future is for him.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Mellow Rhythm  
More like bringing balance to the force. Him and his trolls have a co-dependant relationship that was never going to end until Chris was either dead or institutionalized.

I’ve watched Genosamuel’s documentary, trying to pinpoint the exact moment Chris passed the point of no return. I think that point must have been before this rant. All of his problems stem from his entitlement, and his inability to self-reflect and learn from his mistakes, which all seem to be firmly cemented by this point.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Mellow Rhythm
More like bringing balance to the force. Him and his trolls have a co-dependant relationship that was never going to end until Chris was either dead or institutionalized.
I’ve watched Genosamuel’s documentary, trying to pinpoint the exact moment Chris passed the point of no return. I think that point must have been before this rant. All of his problems stem from his entitlement, and his inability to self-reflect and learn from his mistakes, which all seem firmly cemented by this point.

Very good points here. Anyone who’d think about defending Chris should seriously consider this.

Also, I read about Chris before Geno’s docuseries, through the CWCki
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@Pizzamovies  
Chris is the only trans that I’ve ever been uneasy calling by the “correct” pronouns TBH. It has always seemed disingenuous to me on Chris’s part, and pretty unconvincing altogether.

Fine print just in case I get jumped:  
I otherwise very much respect transgenders who are kind, honest, and know what they are doing.

My extra two cents: If someone really feels they identify as transgender, I believe they must do some real soul-searching and make sure they don’t jump to conclusions. I really don’t doubt that many are the real deal, but I do feel some may be a little hasty with it all.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide