Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
You know what I find funny? My laptop consume more power when playing video store in my laptop compare to stream it from YouTube. I set the brightness at the lowest and then compared how much power my laptop use when streaming or play video in the laptop. Turned out Streaming only use on average 7.5 watt, while playing video in the laptop 8.5 watt. This pretty much have to do that HDD consume 2-5 watt during typical usage while on idle it’s only it’s only 0.4 watt, Wi-Fi on the other hand on idle use 0.2 watt while during transmission data use 0.4 and streaming directly store the data on the ram without need HDD. So yeah, streaming video from YouTube to save laptop battery life XD
Background Pony #789E
Reads about Chris-chan

Takes computer outside and shoots it with a 12 gauge shotgun
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Background Human  
Not really, I just find this interesting and funny at the same time. while an extra 15-30 minutes battery would be nice. I don’t have a money to buy SSD, besides I want to replace this 5 years laptop once I got enough money.
Background Pony #CE64
@Terminal Rex  
Talk about an unfortunate name.  
But not a first, there are other people tha have the unfortunate distinction of sharing names with a bad guy/girl.
Background Pony #789E
Some people are more worried about misgendering Chris-chan than what Chris-chan did.

ONLY ON TWITTER, FOLKS.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide