Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Playing Persona 5 Royal has given me a desire to do some voice acting, weirdly enough.

You’d think acting out 60 hours worth of unvoiced dialogue would dissuade me, but it’s actually done the opposite.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I have an idea for a series. It’s called Under Wraps.

A lawyer is assigned to defend a tsundere accused of murdering 10 people and then covering them in wrapping paper and then throwing them in the river. The tsundere is described as aloof, standoffish, and extremely odd, behavior indicative of a serial killer. However, as the lawyer starts to get to know the tsundere, he realizes she was the product of a bad upbringing.

The tsundere was a child of rape and her mom, the one parent figure she had, remained unattentive, like she was ashamed she had her. Overtime, the lawyer gets to know the tsundere and finds out she’s actually not that bad. There’s just one small problem.

They fall madly in love.

Now, as the lawyer tries to prove his defendant’s innocence, they must also be quiet that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.

What will happen when they try to keep their relationship…

Under Wraps?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Alright! Bellator 263 on July 31st once again puts Magomed Magomedov AND Usman Nurmagomedov on the same card.

Magomed Magomedov is hella good. He once beat Petr Yan and fought Khabib (lost, but still) in a sambo match way back when. If he was in UFC he prolly woulda gotten far. Top 10 Bantamweight at least.

Usman Nurmagomedov just made his debut on Bellator a coupla months ago. He’s Khabib nephew and apparently Khabib’s coach say he hella talented.

@Count Adramélekh Sear

New spring anime: So I’m [Anderson Silva], So What?
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
Is it my imagination, or do young lesbian relationships in media not explicitly for adults often happen between a protagonist and a former bully/rival?

I thought the whole, ‘teasing because they like you’ bit was antiquated.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s still going strong from what I can tell. There’s even a popular manga and anime base on young lovers teasing.

And to be fair, foe-yay is popular for shipping.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide