Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I finally got around to watching the John Wick movies.

Liked the first one.

Really liked the second one. It felt like the ending was setting up a pretty epic third installment of what I assumed was a trilogy.

Third one started off strong. By the end, it didn’t feel like anything had been accomplished, and I got kind of bored during the final battle. I’m going to make an educated guess and say that when the fourth one comes out, you’d be able to condense chapters 2, 3 and 4 into two movies and have a trilogy.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
I just woke up this morning. How did I wake up?  
I was in bed in that odd state where someone is half asleep/half awake in bed when I heard this disembodied voice in my head rapping/chanting “Oh! Reality! Oh! Oh! Reality!” in a deep black person’s tone. That was my cue to get out of bed.  
Bizarre, but a nice alternative to an alarm clock!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide