Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Oh my, here’s a seventeen year old boy sentenced to be hanged. Well, I’d better suspend his sentence or he’ll be suspended tomorrow! :D
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DerpyFast  
I have heard that before, but I don’t see it. I mean, season 2 is considered the worst season of SAO (from what I’ve heard), so I think they’re limited by the material they’re presented with.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks  
Isn’t that the good one? Also, do you think they plan on avoiding the season’s more infamous sexual assult parts in the Abridge series? I don’t see why they wouldn’t other than to have her kill them due to them being low level mooks.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Back on the topic of SAO, I noticed in the Abridge series that when objects would take damage, a “immortal object” notice pops up. Is that the case in the original, or was that added?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I had an extremely haunting dream last night.

I was in a car with someone else. We were driving, navigating around cars for 11 minutes straight. Then we came across a certain car. It kept stalling, but we couldn’t get around it thanks to a busy left lane, so the person next to me had to keep speeding up and slowing down.

Suddenly, the car started to catch on fire. I yelled at my colleague to stop, and yet, they kept doing what they were previously doing.

And then, the car blew up, and the explosion caused OUR car to catch on fire. I screamed bloody murder. And then I woke up.

After taking a few minutes to wonder “what the #### just happened,” I fell back asleep.

This time, I found myself in another car. This time though, I was driving, and I also had a Peter Griffin-esque voice.

After a few minutes of making corny jokes, I came across the car I was in during the previous dream. And I saw myself in the exact same spot, screaming bloody murder.

Only this time, there was no explosion. And there was no fire.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide