Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@kleptomage  
full

I totally love that Bollywood just flat out embrace the anime sensibility and aesthetic when it comes to action and fight scenes.

Something that Hollywood or sincere ppl simply can’t stand.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
As a wise man once said :

“Only when a mosquito lands on your testicles will you realize violence isn’t always the answer.”
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@kleptomage

Btw THIS. THIS SCENE.

full

Is probably to date THE best depiction of what a STAND User is like. Click on the gif! You won’t regret it.

in case you din’t watch lemme sum it up. He has these Secret Service appearing out of and disappearing into thin air, killing attackers as our MC casually walks up to a table to pour himself a cup of tea. IT’S AMAZING.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So, recall Beastars for a moment. That anime that is Zootopia but darker.

One aspect of the characters’ school life is some kind of species based treatment they all have to do, ranging from ecological needs to adherence to animal stereotypes.

Polar bears in an excessively cold room, zebras camouflaging behind black bars, wolves under a false moon in a darkened room.

And, heresy as has become for these settings, I began to wonder how such a thing would be set for humans.

What primal need do we ascribe to Man, the Animal?

Do they give us sticks and stones, have us make some basic tools? Surely they don’t have us ‘domesticate’ a fellow student.

Maybe, I thought, they just have us put on silly masks and dance around a campfire hooting and hollering to ancient spirits.

And another part of me thought, someone’s gonna find that racist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide