Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Have you ever remembered a weird movie or show you saw a long time ago, but you can’t remember what it was called or find any record that it existed?

I think it was on the Syfy channel. It was about this monk in medieval times who accidently released two female demons who then escaped through a portal in his church to present day New York. The demons posed as hookers who lured men to an apartment to eat them. The monk went through the portal too and was helping two detectives investigate the murders.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
That sound like a colossal mistake. Imagine the ways it could be abused.

Someone else who may have an agenda uploading whatever he wants into a newborn developing mind sounds like brainwashing.

Imagine being indoctrinated with critical race theory or other controversial bullshit just because it’s popular at the time.

And that’s only the least worst scenario. Imagine a totalitarian regime having the power to upload data into our brains the moment we’re born. Freedom strangled in its crib. We’d never have a chance.

No. That kind of thing needs to have consent and the freedom to choose what data we download from a source of our choosing and we need to be mature adults to make those choices.

If that technology exists, a person would be able to choose what he downloads into his brain when he reaches maturity.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Terminal Red  
Disagree.

Imagine some kinda super eugenics to create a human being that has every race’s buffs while minimizing or even negating their weaknesses, thanks to their developed genetic makeup. Imagine being able to do that for every baby after it.

Every baby becomes more immune to diseases, their advanced vaccination means on cellular level they have vast knowledge against known and possible novel viruses.

Every child would also then stronger faster smarter and more perceptive than the generations before them, due to their updated and superior information library.

Why wouldnt you want that?

The current conflict is caused due to some p having LESS information and access starting out and while others have more. Make the minimum package higher for everybody would even out their starting stats and thus give them more winning chances at capitalism and meritocracy.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@tehwatever  
Viruses and information are two very different things. And I’m pretty sure that outside of social constructions, races don’t have “weaknesses” like Pokemon or Digimon types.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@tehwatever  
“No. That kind of thing needs to have consent and the freedom to choose what data we download from a source of our choosing and we need to be mature adults to make those choice.”

“I disagree.”

Snore.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Meanlucario  
Imagine having your entire brain rewired to someone else’s standards without your consent the moment you’re born. Possibly your future and even who you are as a person decided by someone else the moment you enter the world.

The technology itself sounds useful. I wouldn’t mind downloading comprehension of Japanese or French into my mind.

Just leave baby’s alone. Let them live life first so they can make informed decisions about what they want to download.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer

“Thanks, Horace. So I told my boss I’m not staying in that stupid toy factory. I’m gonna go places.”

“Oh, that’s cool.”

“Thanks, Horace. So I told my boss I’m not staying in that stupid toy factory. I’m gonna go places.”

“Oh, that’s fly.”

“Oh, you’re livin’ la vida loca.”

“So I told my boss I’m not staying in that stupid toy factory. I’m gonna go places.”

“Oh, that’s pog.”
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
@Terminal Red  
In some households, that already happens. Or at least, the parents expect that to happen. Notice how some get incredibly bent out of shape whenever their kids turned out not to be a carbon copy of themselves?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide