Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Why’s there’s always those constant saying by obviously alot of religious people that people without beliefs, or who questions the existence of god will be the first to die in the end of times and will bd sent immediately to hell in the afterlife.
Background Pony #5157
A friend had said some time ago that he knew all of the “British lingo”, I instantly asked for a proof of that. And this it’s what he said to me:

“I’ll go balls to the Walther on this wack twat in an ascot, blast shots atcha like gas from the back slot of a fat Scot.”

I lol’ed
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Pretty sure that “enemies” is a terrible term for it. It’s simply that they don’t meet up with God’s standards. It’s like that in general when it comes to the afterlife in Christianity. If everyone was able to go to Heaven no matter what, what would be the point of worshiping God?
Background Pony #5157
@Meanlucario

Wait, so that does mean that even if you’re the most kind and generous guy in the world, you still can’t go to heaven if you’re an atheist?

Well… that sucks…
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
If I had a chance to add a new ‘deadly sin’ it would damning others to hell.

Maybe a shorter word for ‘presumptuous arrogance’.

As if to commit blasphemy by putting your mortal judgment on par with God.
Background Pony #5157
@Meanlucario

I’m no sure, but as far as I am awar of there’s the “You wont say the gods name in vain” (Which i read “verano”: summer, go figure) and “be humble and thankful”.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Meanlucario  
Depends on the denomination.

That’s a big part of why I like Taoism. Christianity has a lot of great ideas that Western Civilization takes for granted, but I don’t really care for God. Taoism basically solves all the problems I have with God.
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
The wrathful Old Testament God at least makes sense to me. My big issue is why the concept of sin exists in the first place. I’m perfectly willing to accept that opposites create and define each other, and that “good” is meaningless without “bad”. My issue is that God allows the concept of sin (i.e. “missing the mark”) to exist, but then doesn’t seem willing to accept the existential consequences of sin existing.

My other issue is with the idea of “God’s Plan”. Either everything that happens is part of the plan, or there is no plan. It seems like the plan is indistinguishable from there just being no plan. This leads to unsatisfying answers like “God moves in mysterious ways”.

Enter Taoism. The Tao understands that you need both good and evil, and then fully embraces a world that contains those things. When you start describing “a plan that is indistinguishable from there just being no plan”, you stop describing God, and unintentionally start describing The Tao.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@DerpyFast  
…I have no idea what you’re trying to say with the first part.

God is outside of time, and knows what needs to happen for things to go the way he wants things to (like making someone a victim so they are given the ability to help other victims/prevent other victims and the like). It could also be people trying to justify bad things happening instead of accepting that we live in a world ruled by humans and the Devil, thus bad things will happen for no reason. The book of Joe was about that.
Wiimeiser
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
Are speedos called that because the company in question is the only one willing to sell that style in the US, or just because it invented it?

@WyrmSpawN  
There’s already vainglory (which in modern times could be vanity) so new sins aren’t out of the question…
Background Pony #3D81
i like to thing about God as something hardly reachable. I like to imagine God as a sort of universal existence, sort of like a sentient star cluster, who has control over everyone and everything that ever happened, is happening and will happen in the future.  
why would God want groups of people worshipping him and dismissing any other ideas? i dont thing God supports reigious communities at all. I also dont think God is responsible for anything happening spontaneously. Like when hurricane comes to some countries, people say that God hates them or that God had a reason to do it in the first place, I dont think that makes sense. God does everything he does, because he knows it should be like that, all according to the universal balance.

He never actually does anything, he merely lets it happen. We people shouldnt beg him for things to get better, instead we should ask him for advice, because its wise to seek advice in voices that know how things around here work, and God does know everything.

i hope that makes at least abit of sense..
DerpyFast
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Meanlucario  
Basically for the first part: if God can’t tolerate sin, then why did he allow the concept of sin to exist in the first place? You’d think the supreme master of the universe wouldn’t allow something they don’t like to exist.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide