Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Steel/Lonely type
Something I miss about D&D 3.5 is class variations. Complete Champions, there's a chapter for character options. One of these options are variations of the base game class's features that focuses on divine magic, like the Bard can replace it's bardic music Fascinate with Healing Hymn during creation. No idea which is better, but it is an option, something that matters in a game like D&D where it's the roleplaying that matters more than the min-maxing.
EquusStorm
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
That's why my submarines have screen doors, to filter out the potential emissions. Now to launch a fleet of them, be right back.
LeoNero
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Soon may the Wellerman come
to bring us sugar and tea and rum.
One day, when the tonguing' is done,
We'll take our leave and go.
Meanlucario
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Steel/Lonely type
As bad as 3.5's Cloaked Dancer is, it still looks fun to me. I would go Beguiler instead of Bard since the dancing abilities would conflict with bardic music.
KennyC

Thus fir all the nascar fans gear

All these years later and the Kenseth va lagono thing I swear has just given me PTSD I hate this sports danvase and the drivers common nmo guys like Kenseth Stewart Joey Dale jr Joey ect are all friends yiu know that they all have a bromance with each other I swear I just saw a video about that and I feel like I want to get sick over this still god forbid someone have money
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Kilian Art Commissions!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~