Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@MagpulPony  
It’s less that and more like most people think the world is screwed beyond repair, while I believe that the world is screwed, but can still be fixed.

I need to have a reason to get up in the morning.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

It’s never a good idea to type in “AR foder / joder BR” whenever you’re playing with anyone from BR.  
It’s not even grammatically correct. Which is why it’s even worse.

Kinda like “Taiwan #1” when you’re playing with chinese. Jeez some people either really love their country or hate their rival country or something, my god.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Laß mich sterben
@tehwatever

I remember a similar but kind of more grimdark scenario when you realize the reasons that i’ve read somewhere, it said that in War Thunder, Russian players and Ukranian players would kill eachother, even if they were on the same team, and say profanities no man could hear without being scarred or atleast confused, just beacuse they had the flags of the other country. This world sucks

In concordance with this post…  
I always wondered what Twilight favourite trademark food its.  
Oh, and what would happen if we throw a quesadilla ridden with ladybugs to her face. Would she be mad with us and blast us to non-existance or she would run away New 100 real way to make a Twilight Sparkle stop following you% I’m going to hell.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Alright Cardinal Woolsey, I’d like a divorce from my wife but keep it a secret, I don’t want this to turn into a big Europe wide scandal.  
Keep it quiet, got it.  
HEY BIG POPPA, MY BOY WANTS A DIVORCE FROM HIS WIFE!! ANY CHANCE?!  
Pan down to a room filled with European Royals D:
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Myoozik

Hey, do Europeans love their royal families? Yeah, right! Hey, do Europeans love to hear crappy stories about their personal lives? Yeah, right! Hey, dear Europeans, that members of the royal family die because reporters are constantly on their heels? Uhm… Should royal families be constantly exposed to the attention of the common attiude just because they behave like any average Celebrity US family? I don’t think we want an answer to that…
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Porschepegasus

Well, there are always people who disagree. And I respect that. But we should not forget that it was Princess Diana who was driven to her death by the yellow press. In any case, I still belong to the monarchist sympathizers, although I reject certain types of behaviour, as in the case of the Spanish royal family, for example. But I am also biased in this respect, because I myself come from a low born noble family. I admit that openly and honestly. ;-)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide