Derpibooru Community Collab! It is time for us to make another community collab image! Let us all have fun and draw some pony. Learn how to participate here.

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Meanlucario
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Steel/Lonely type
I think the short story in my creative lit class (or whatever it was called) that sticked with me for the wrong reasons was the one where a woman is telling how terrible her childhood and family was (murderous and rape happy cousins was the reason I remember) while dating another woman in the present, far away from them in a suburbs or city. The reason I remember it is because I wondered if she was into women naturally or was made that way due to her experience, and the professor said that was too controversial. In a story involving rape and murder, as well as another book about abortions, that was too controversial. He didn't even said that was a possibility, but not the focus of the discussion, just outright hand waved it away because it wasn't the controversial he wanted or something.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I was born in 1995, so I'm a millennial. I was also born the same year of Toy Story, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and the Foo Fighters, so this is an absolute win!
CalypsoFantasy
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Pre-1932 US car fan
Everyone kept saying how Foodfight was the worst movie ever, and all I kept getting was a Japanese TV series:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_Fight_(TV_series)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~