Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Hey guys…

I just wanted to have a brief moment of attention here that I need all of your support and prayers for me to withstood this imminent disaster that I will be facing in within the next several hours.

This Super Typhoon Goni has now transformed into something out of a disaster movie cliché storm and now it is currently one of the most powerful tropical cyclones on record with winds of over 200 MPH (320 KM/H) and it will make landfall on my country at that same intensity in just a few hours now. And what’s worse, it is still poised to directly hit Manila which is where I am at November 1 of afternoon or evening. What I wished for this as of now is that this storm will be weaker than it was right now when it passes over my place.

I am literally shaking and crying in absolute fear here while typing this up.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Deep breaths. You’ll be fine. Manila’s looking at winds of 120-170 km/h (75-105 mph). That’s a Category 1 or 2 hurricane in this country. It’ll be rough. It’ll be scary. You’ll probably lose power. But you will survive. As long as you’re in a sturdy structure and away from the storm surge, you will make it through.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Background Human  
Forecasting now is very difficult according to some weather burueau because they’ve already forecasted that this storm had already peaked off it’s strength at around 185 MPH and was expected to weaken 12 hours ago. Now look at it, it’s currently rivalling the record books.

What if it’s still a Cat 5 when it reaches here? I dreadfully don’t want that from happening. I wish our country’s mountainous terrain will rip this storm’s body apart.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
You can do this, man.  
Your mind cannot be broken. Stay calm, deep breaths and do something small but productive like re-arranging your room. These small positive things will help refocus your mind on the possibility of survival. It gives you courage.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
This storm has lost so much power and size and the new forecasts now suggessts it will just graze past the city rather than getting directly pass by it.

My luck hasn’t faded yet!
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Have you tried reiterating?  
When I wrote essays,I would try to ramble on to stretch things out. Or on my old state tests I just wrote a summary of the last Star Trek episode I watched.  
I passed.
DerpyFast
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Dirty Bit  
I delivered to I. C. Weiner.

All joking aside, this is the most deliveries I’ve taken in one night since August, and our Gross Sales are $400 higher than last Halloween.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheHappySpaceman  
450 words left?

Okay. Time to dish out the old method of defining every noun to make the count.

Okay, It is now the moment to present to the intended audience the tried-and-true manner of procedure, specifically the systemic way of defining each and every part of speech that is used to name a person or an object, in order to extend the length of the essay to meet the minimum word count.

Do eet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide