Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
SHUT UP, SHUUUUUT UP!

THIS WHOLE THING SUCKS! YOU ALL SUCK AND YOUR FANART SUCKS!!!

Boohoohoo!! Why does he have to be so mean?!
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Sigh.  
To this day, a lot of people never really want to give Khabib the title of “best lightweight” because he never fought Tony. Ppl already calling Khabib a pussy for ducking Conor, saying he retired coz he scared of a runback with Conor.  
Some ppl, man.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Meanlucario  
Also, I wish you shouldn’t have said that because I’ve long thought of making that kind of thread since I am a diehard fan of that sport. My mind just wouldn’t let me because if I made one, it’s gonna get ignored by everyone here and i’ll resort into me being the only poster on that thread.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Khamzat’s in queue for another bout and this time, it’s a high ranked opponent!
I only just now found out it was Leon Edwards.

Leon Edwards, nibba?! He’s NUMBER THREE! He was one of the picks for Usman’s title fight after Burns dropped out (coronavirus) before they finally settled with Masvidal!

Khamzat, an unranked nobody is now gunning for TOP FIVE?! in after one fight in Welterweight?! THE FUCK?!

Dana White really is pushing Khamzat to be the new Khabib or something. With Khabib and GSP retiring, Looks like he has to start begging for Conor to come back, OR, make a NEW Khabib.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Human  
No he’s not a bum. Most talents coming into UFC has never been total bum. He’s talented that is for damn freaking sure, but how the hell is he booked to fight for top 3 spot after just one fight in that division?

Reminder that Khamzat debuted in July. JULY! and he’s now gonna fight for top 3 spot by December. IF he won, then he’s legit could ask for a title shot right after. That is nasty.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Just got done watching a DC / Ariel Helwani podcast recapping UFC 254. So DC had a private talk with Khabib (Face Time). Do you remember the armbar attempt he made in the first round? He was going for it the second round but then switched to a triangle choke, when he could actually just attempt the armbar again. WHY?

DC said that, according to Khabib, he switched to a triangle because Khabib remembered Justin saying prior to the fight that he wasn’t going to tap. So with that in mind, “Khabib switched to a triangle choke because Khabib didn’t want to hurt Justin in front of his parents. He figured he would just put Justin to sleep, and when he wakes up he’ll be fine, no major damage.”

He managed to find the time to think of sparing Justin’s parents’ feelings, in the middle of a CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT. Oof.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide