Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I imagine a fursuit is really available in GTA

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
This Philippine jeepney tho …
They have no idea what they’ve attached something into
full

Same here for Indonesian jeepneys, lots of sensitive symbols and people have no idea about it

Not exactly jeepney, but a similarly designed vehicle called angkot
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I got the chance to see inside the amazing machinery of a $10000 Rolex watch. Mechanical watches are thoroughly satisfying to see

full

$300 Seiko watch for comparison  
full

Cheap or expensive, mechanical watches work the same way, only different designs and level of craftmanship
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@RhodieNite  
Yeah most of us Filipinos have absolutely no idea who Hitler and his nat zee partners is because we suck at history class. They think some wacky/edgy logos would make their cars look cool with also have no idea how sensitive it was for those who know it.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide