Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Here’s a weird thing. I left a comment on a YouTube video awhile ago. It’s gotten quite a few likes,as well as replies. Most of the replies don’t seem to have anything to do with my comment. But one stuck out to me.  
The video was a spoof of Disney princess songs,filled with disgusting descriptions of medieval times and the princess pining for a prince.  
My comment was,“she finds her prince,but he’s gay and has multiple affairs that she can’t say anything about because women shouldn’t talk.”  
Lol,right? Well one Commenter took this seriously.  
They responded with something like,“being gay was punishable by death so not talking isn’t that bad of a punishment.#whiny.”

The “#whiny” is really something.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
We’re nearly on the verge of having our first fourth-generation fighters here while you folks up there are building the futuristic sixth generational stealth.  
You’re talking about the F/A-XX program.  
full  
full  
The USAF is also pursuing development and acquisition of a sixth-generation fighter through the Penetrating Counter Air to replace air superiority aircraft like the F-15 Eagle and complement existing platforms in service like the F-22 Raptor.
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@MagpulPony  
Damn…

And don’t forget the Boeing/Saab T-7 Red Hawk, which was selected on 27 September 2018 by the USAF as the winner of the T-X program to replace the T-38 Talon.  
full

Also in development are the Future Vertical Lift Helicopters. FVL is meant to develop replacements for the Army’s UH-60 Black Hawk, AH-64 Apache, CH-47 Chinook, and OH-58 Kiowa helicopters. We can expect a version to enter service between 2025-2035. The current contenders are the Bell V-280 Valor and the Sikorsky–Boeing SB-1 Defiant.  
full  
full

And of course the Sikorsky VH-92, which is meant to replace Marine One.  
full
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I don’t know why we put marshmallows in hot cocoa. They just float there. They don’t absorb the liquid, don’t gain a flavor, don’t even change the flavor of the drink. What’s the point?
GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@WyrmSpawN  
I don’t know why we put marshmallows in hot cocoa  
Would you accept “because it tastes good”?

But seriously. Apparently hot cocoa used to be much less sweet, so honey was once added but did not work well. Marshmallows floated on top and enhanced the sweetness in every sip.

I am uncertain if there is another reason besides that. I can tell you that marshmallows in hot cocoa is an American thing, for the most part.

For a New England twist on cocoa, add a couple teaspoons of maple syrup. If you need a little extra kick, a couple pinches of nutmeg will do.

Me? I prefer chili powder.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Khamzat has won 3 fights, in the span of 66 days, and he’s only gotten hit TWICE.

This guy is a monster. He’s an upgraded, evil Khabib.

While everybody can talk trash about Khabib stand up, they have less ground to criticize Khamzat because he just literally ONE PUNCHED a guy and ended the bout in 17 seconds.

Hoooly shit this guy…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide