Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

GasMaskGuy98

British Space Nazi
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
How did someone knew your password?  
Dunno. To be sure, there’s really no such thing as an unbreakable password. Crackers (i.e., black hats) who are persistent enough and are using sufficiently powerful hardware will always be able to figure out your credentials. The mistake I made was incorporating dictionary words into my password and not using 2FA.

I took these measures in response initially, then reverted my changes because I kept second-guessing and didn’t think nothing would happen (mostly because there are multiple authenticators, and I was still taking a gander).

Problem is, it turns out that reverting back to your previous credentials after a recent security breach isn’t the best idea.

Them the spam started, my profile was issued a temp ban, I hopped on the Discord server after a week (IRL stuff), got the ban killed by a mod, swapped out my credentials and enabled 2FA using LastPass (permanently!), and now I’m back.

Quite the conundrum. And, uh… sorry for the late reply (IRL stuff, and I was out for my nightly routine).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide