Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

WyrmSpawN
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

🕊️Peace=Prize
"It's a great job, actually. I get to eat great food and pass judgement on high-and-mighty 'pros' all day. That's like two of my five favorite things to do right there."
Meanlucario
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Thread Starter - General Dark Souls
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Steel/Lonely type
I'm in a Digimon mood, so I want to give Adventures (1999) another chance, but I have no idea where to watch it (the sub version). I thought I watched it on Crunchyroll, but it seems to have disappeared from there if that is the case.
Dex Stewart
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Meanlucario
Back in high school,a friend showed me a site that had English subs for the first three seasons in their entirety,but I have no idea if it's still around.
I know eBay has Malaysian DVDs of Digimon that are uncut(for the most part) and feature fansubs.
Here's mine The last episode freezes at the end. The audio keeps going,but the image is froze on the Digimon waving goodbye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~